The University of Southampton is inviting high achieving candidates from around the world for the Presidential Postgraduate Research Scholarship.
This program supports those students who want to pursue postgraduate degree coursework in the UK. The financial aid positions will cover full fees, a stipend and a research training and support grant for up to 3.5 years.
Excellent opportunity to get higher education in the UK with a fully-funded program.
User Review( vote)
The University of Southampton is a public research university located in Southampton, England and gained university status in 1952. It offers several degree programs and events according to the students need.
Why at the University of Southampton? While studying at this university, candidates will acquire a vibrant research culture and enjoy the benefits of our outstanding resources. Here students regularly get the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the finest researchers in the world.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University: University of Southampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: Cover full fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research in all subject areas.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Identify the postgraduate programme you wish to apply for; you may for instance need to take a one-year taught course before beginning research work,
- Identify your area of research interest and how this links to our research centre or potential supervisors; you can find more information about our research areas on our research centre page,
- Check that you meet the University’s general entry requirements, plus any specific requirements for your chosen programme,
- If applicable, ensure that you will be able meet any special requirements for international students,
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this studentship, aspirants need to take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the university. No formal application for the opportunity s is required from the candidate.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit a resume, transcript, letter of recommendation, two academic references, degree certificate/s and degree transcript/s.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking entrance, you need to check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: IELTS 6.5 overall with at least 6.0 in each competency. For information on this and other accepted English language tests, please visit www.southampton.ac.uk/admissions_language.
Successful candidates will receive the following academic benefits:
- Full funding for tuition fees.
- A stipend of £15,009 per annum for living costs.
- A research training and support grant of £1,000.