If you want to study abroad but don‡t have enough finance, you can apply for the President‡s International Excellence Awards at Texas A&M University and gain support to study in the USA.
International undergraduate students at Texas A&M are eligible to apply for and take this application . Winners will receive this application for a maximum of 4 years in the form of $4,000 per annum.
Worthy offer for students.
User Review( votes)
Texas A&M University is the first public institution of higher education in Texas and is now currently placed at 168th rank in QS Global World Rankings with a mission of providing the highest quality undergraduate and graduate programs.
Why choose to study at Texas A&M University? Texas A&M University is one of the largest in the nation committed to providing students opportunities to get a well-rounded education that prepares them to become leaders in their professions and in their communities. TAMU provides world-class education at a reasonable cost.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Texas A&M University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme offered by Texas A&M is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be incoming freshmen.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply via the university portal. The applicants are required to apply for the opportunity along with the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- 500-word essay
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must at least score a 3.5 high school GPA on a scale of 4.0.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 94
- TOEFL PBT – 590
Texas A&M University will provide the selected students $3,001 to $4,000 per year to cover the cost of an undergraduate degree study.