Understanding that scholarships and grants are forms of gift aid and students are not burdened to pay them back, Pace University is honored to offer its President’s Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is a merit-based award likely to cover the tuition fee of the undertaken undergraduate programme at Pace University. Applications from all domestic as well as international students for this award will be entertained. It is a renewable scholarship, therefore, students must maintain a GPA of 3.00.
This is an amazing programme that will support the higher education of talented students at Pace University.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1906 by the brothers’ Homer St. Clair Pace and Charles A. Pace as a business school, Pace University is a private university with its main campus in New York City and secondary campuses in Westchester County, New York. Pace University is ranked 213th among National Universities. Pace imparts a deep knowledge of its discipline and connection to its community.
Why choose to study at Pace University? Pace University’s vision is to be recognized as the premier student-outcomes-centered institution in the New York metropolitan region, preparing students for lifelong success in future work and to be tomorrow’s leaders and changemakers in solving challenges in our society.
Application Deadline: Students are required to apply y 1st November 2022 for an early decision.
- University or Organization: Pace University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and foreign national students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes available at Pace University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted freshman students at Pace University.
- The applicants must maintain a GPA of 3.00 for renewal.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the university portal or via the Common Application portal. All eligible students will be assessed automatically for the scholarship award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Valid passport/ national identity
- Letters of recommendation
- Written essay/personal letter
- Official transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The candidates selected will be awarded the President’s Scholarship to support their undergraduate study costs at Pace University.