Students who wish to gain higher studies abroad do not always have the funds to do so. To support students, the Schiller International University is providing the Presidents’ Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships for outstanding candidates.
The main aim of this funding opportunity is to support overseas students who want to undertake the undergraduate and graduate degree programme at the university.
User Review( votes)
Schiller International Institution was founded in 1964 as a private American university by Dr. Walter Leibrecht. It’s a global learning community made up of forward-thinking and inventive people from all around the world.
Why study at Schiller International University? You will have the opportunity to live in and enjoy an international atmosphere as a member of this university. The institution employs highly skilled personnel who are dedicated to assisting students in their personal and professional development in preparation for leadership roles in an international setting.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Schiller International University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Awards: Varies
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Graduate degree programme in business, hospitality, economics, management, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate programme.
- All undergraduate applicants who have and maintain a CGPA of 3.30 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- All graduate applicants who have and maintain a CGPA from their Bachelor Degree of 3.50 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to enrol in the applicable programme and after that, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will have to provide scholarship application, essay, original high school or undergraduate official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For undergraduate, applicants must have a high school diploma. On the other hand, applicants will need to have a bachelor’s degree to take admission to a graduate programme.
- Language Requirement: To satisfy the English requirement of the university, applicants must have TOEFL 80 for Bachelor, 89 for Masters, or IELTS score of at least 6.0 for Bachelor.
Schiller International University will provide the award amount in the following manner:
- Undergraduate: Up to $4,800/€3,080 semester (up to $400/€256.67 per credit hour).
- Graduate: Up to $2,300/€1,700 semester (up to $191.67/€141.67 per credit hour).