All highly qualified students have an amazing opportunity to gain practical experience related to innovation and entrepreneurship by applying for the Professional Fellows Program. The program is funded by the U.S Department of State.
This is a fully-funded program with comprehensive program support. It is available for those eligible international candidates who wish to take part in a one-month fellowship programme in the USA.
A wonderful opportunity is open for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The American Council for International Education is a non-profit organization, offering various educational opportunities that prepare individuals and institutions to succeed in an increasingly connected world.
By joining this program, students will enhance leadership and professional skills and the program give you a good understanding of US organizations and institutions education. Fellows will have an opportunity to learn from their peers around the world
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- Organization: U.S Department of State
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Fully Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to join this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- 25-35 years old
- A citizen and current resident of either: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Georgia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Moldova, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, and Vietnam.
- Speak fluent English to work full-time in a US worksite
- Interested in participating in a reciprocal program for Americans coming to your country.
- Have at least two years of relevant work experience and be currently employed
- Have demonstrated leadership and collaborative skills.
- Be a professional fit for the PFP theme that your country participates in
- Governance and Society – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Turkey, Ukraine
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship – Belarus, Russia
- Economic Empowerment – Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants can apply online via the given link americancouncils.org/pfp
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous degree before joining the program.
- Language Requirement: Speak fluent English to work full-time in a US worksite is required.
- Benefits: The organization will provide fully-funded tuition fee plus travel and living arrangements will be covered as well as emergency health insurance, and visa fees on program.