Do you have a desire to pursue your higher studies in the UK? Then go ahead and apply for the Professor Colin Eaborn Chemistry Scholarship offered by the University of Sussex.
Established in 1961, the University of Sussex is a public research university located in Sussex, England. It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Sussex? Studying at the University of Sussex, students will get the opportunity to change the world. Here, students will get the various career opportunities.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: Chemistry Department
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in chemistry.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be an undergraduate student taking up a place in Year 1 of a degree in the Chemistry department, in 2020
- Have achieved AAA (or equivalent) with at least an A in Chemistry before joining Sussex
- Have made Sussex your Firm choice of the university via UCAS
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The grant is awarded automatically based on academic achievement. There is no separate application process.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will need to demonstrate that you meet the University’s English language requirements for the degree you have applied for.
The University of Colorado will provide the award amount Up to £2,000 for BSc students or up to £3,000 for MChem students.