If you can teach entry-level algebra and trigonometry through second-year calculus, you must try applying for the Professor of Mathematics Position at Stillman College in the USA. The vacancy is open to applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
The position calls for applicants with a master’s degree or higher in mathematics, statistics, or related quantitative or applied field and have and can also teach introductory statistics and business mathematics. Candidates, when selected, will be offered a satisfying monthly salary.
Worthy offer for candidates in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Stillman College is a private liberal arts institution which is also a historically black Presbyterian college in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Stillman College is committed to fostering academic excellence and providing opportunities for diverse populations. Stillman is ranked #168-222 in National Liberal Arts Colleges.
Why choose to study at Stillman College? Stillman College provides an affordable, flexible learning environment for students seeking a degree and college credit. Students at Stillman are given access to the latest computer technology by utilizing a campus-wide fibre-optic network to connect its facilities.
Application Deadline: All interested candidates must submit their applications by 26th July 2022.
- University or Organization: Stillman College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Professor
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All interested candidates are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Professor of Mathematics position at Stillman College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be sure to submit a completed application package.
- The applicants must have relevant teaching experience and a strong commitment to excellence in teaching.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can submit an online application on the Stillman job portal for the position. All applications will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Completed application
- Cover letter
- CV/ Resume
- Response to ‘What personal and professional work have you done to broaden your understanding of equity, diversity and inclusion? AND How have you infused equity, diversity and inclusion into your classroom for students to be challenged/motivated/inspired to be a part of a multicultural society?’
- Unofficial copies and transcripts
- Three professional references
- Background search of the applicant
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a content master’s degree or higher in mathematics, statistics, or related quantitative or applied field.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements for teaching mathematics at Stillman College.
The applicants selected by Stillman College to fill the position of the Professor of Mathematics will be provided with a monthly salary.