Don’t miss this chance to secure opportunities to grow and apply for the Provost Academic Merit Scholarships offered by the North American University for the academic year 2022-2023.
These Institutional scholarships are exclusively awarded to academically talented students that achieve GPA of 3.50 – 4.00 or ACT 23 or SAT 1150 or 30% PR in the National Exam. The winners will be awarded a scholarship valued at a whopping $17,000 which will be renewable depending on continued academic achievements, minimum 2.75 GPA.
Great opportunity for applicants in the USA.
User Review( vote)
North American University is a private university in Stafford, Texas. It is one of the youngest, most dynamic, student-caring, private, non-profit, and non-denominational universities in the Houston ranking among the top universities.
Why choose to study at the North American University? The North American University is committed to teaching excellence and student-centeredness. NAU strives to provide an environment promoting global cultural competency, personal growth and responsible citizenship.
Application Deadline: The application process for this award will close on 1st July 2022.
- University or Organisation: North American University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $17,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for any undergraduate programme offered at the North American University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have SAT 1150, ACT 23, 30% PR in the National Exam, and a GPA of 3.50-4.00.
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.75 to renew the benefits of the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply for admission via the university application portal. All students that meet the eligibility criteria will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of official transcripts
- Reference letters
- Proof of achievement letter
- Bank letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must follow the application procedure of the university closely.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL: 79 IBT
- TOEFL PBT: 550
- TOEFL CBT: 213
- IELTS: 6.5
- Duolingo: 100
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: 53
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 58 or Overall grade of C or above.
North American University will award the winning freshman students a scholarship worth $17,000 for their undergraduate study costs.