If you want to achieve your educational goals but financial barriers are holding you back, you can apply for the Provost Scholarships program offered by Columbia College for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship will be awarded on an academic basis to cover the programme fee at Columbia College. Freshly graduate high school students from the US or any other international country who want to study or are already admitted in a program at Columbia College are eligible to take this scholarship.
Nice chance to get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Columbia College is a community college that is a higher education leader because of its dedication to improving lives through superior education. It aimed to be a cutting-edge institution of higher learning, committed to excellence in both traditional and non-traditional programmes across the country.
Why should you choose to study at Columbia College? Columbia College is a nationally recognised leader in higher education, serving students on its own residential campus, online, and at more than 30 educational locations across the United States. It has been named one of the best schools in the country for its well-designed programmes that provide learners of all ages with the skills they need to excel in today’s and tomorrow’s workforces.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 30th June 2023.
- University or Organization: Columbia College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $18,605
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for any undergraduate course of subject offered by Columbia College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new incoming full-time students.
- The applicants must be admitted to a full-time undergraduate programme at the college.