Candidates from all over the world have a wonderful chance to apply for the Provost’s Assistantship and Dean’s Awards at the University of New Haven.
The purpose of this studentship is to encourage aspirants who are going to enrol in a masters degree programme for the session 2021-2022.
Amazing opportunity for international students to get up to 75% tuition fees and other stipends in the United States.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1920, the University of New Haven is a public research university. It offers various degree programs. Here, applicants will get excellent learning and teaching experience.
Why study at the University of New Haven? The university gives advice and a range of programs to empower applicants with the skills and knowledge to achieve for your future career and successfully change from candidates into professionals.
- University or Organization: University of New Haven
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to 75% tuition assistance and other stipends
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: International and domestic
- The prize can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any area.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants should meet the criteria to see whether they are eligible or not:
- Candidates must have good pre-qualification record
- All over the world applicants can apply for this educational bursary
- Seekers must be enrolled in a masters degree program at this university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Seekers who have successfully applied for a masters course at the University of New Haven will be automatically considered for the reward.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants require to submit the following documents Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, Photographs, CV, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking enrollment, you mandatory to accomplish the admission requirement page of the university.
- Language Requirements: Students need to show their English language level by providing a satisfactory certificate of English language sufficiency.
- Provost’s Assistantship: Applicants will receive the following:
- An experiential learning and work opportunity for the entirety of their graduate program.
- 75% of tuition assistance
- An hourly wage
- Dean’s Scholarship: 50% of tuition fee
Provost’s Assistantship: October 1, 2020
Dean’s Scholarship: October 15, 2020