To support, strengthen and internationalize the graduate programs, the Faculty of Dentistry of Prince of Songkla University is delighted to offer the International Student graduate funding opportunities.
There are 5 awards available to International students with good academic record and research experience applying for a graduate degree program at PSU for the session 2020/21.
Established in 1967, Prince of Songkla University comprises 39 faculties, colleges and institutes. It has four hospitals, boasts more than 40 excellence and research centres, 39 faculties, colleges and institutes.
Why at Prince of Songkla University? By joining this university, students will get different pathways for career advancement and professional development. PSU offers graduate programs that will very important foundations for knowledge creation and high quality research publication.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University: Prince of Songkla University
- Department: Faculty of Dentistry
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for graduate degree in Faculty of Dentistry
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International students with good academic record and research experience
- Eligibility is restricted to new graduate students who are expecting to begin his/her studies at PSU in semester 1/2020 or 2/2020.
- The subject in which the previous degree was obtained must match and fulfill the requirements of the program’s
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants are required to apply for the admission at the university. After being enrolled, candidates must complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: You need to attach all the given documents: a copy of English proficiency certificate (valid within 2 years), CV, a certified copy of transcript of records for bachelor’s and master’s begree study with grades and grade point average in English, statement of purpose (about 800 words), first page of published publications, research description/plan, copy of the main passpoz page, and a medical certificate (in English).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The applicant must pass an officially recognized English language examination as below:
- PSU-TEP score of 60 CU-TP score of TOEFL and IELTS
- (Paper Based) minimum score of 500, or
- (Revised paper delivered test) minimum score of 46, or (Institutional testing program) minimum score of 520, or (Computer Based) minimum score of 175, or
- (Internet Based) minimum score of 61, or score of 5.0
Prince of Songkla University will provide all the following study benefits:
- The monthly allowance (currently 10,000 Baht) covers housing and living
- Tuition fee
- A travel expense to and from home country at the beginning and the end of the scholarship term respectively (not more than 15,000 Baht, .. 450 USD)
- Coverage of health and accident insurance during the period of award in Thailand (90 USD)