Gain skills and advance your career in the field of journalism by applying for this “Pulitzer Africa Data Journalism Scholarship” offered by the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.
Grant is open to international students in order to pursue a Master of Science in Data Journalism or Dual Degree in a Master of Science in Computer Science and Journalism. This is a three-semester program that provides the hands-on training needed to tell deeply reported data-driven stories in the public interest.
Great offer to get higher education in the USA
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1912, Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism is one of the oldest schools in the world. It provides a variety of dual degrees and masters degree programs in the respective fields.
Why at Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism? While studying at the school, candidates have many options to make their career at a higher level. The school supports student’s professional growth and offers them numerous outstanding employment opportunities.
- University: Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Up to $150,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for African countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Science in Data Journalism or Dual Degree in Master of Science in Computer Science and Journalism.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. university or its equivalent from another country, awarded by the summer of the year that you begin classes, is required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, candidates must be registered as a master’s student at Columbia University. Thereafter, they can apply through the online application system. ·Supporting Documents: Curriculum Vitae, official transcripts, Journalistic or written work samples, three letters of recommendation and GRE scores must be submitted with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must hold a baccalaureate degree
- Language Requirement: Students should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.
Benefits: The University will provide up to $150,000 for a student, who is a resident of a country in Africa admitted to either the M.S. in Data Journalism or the dual Master of Science program in Computer Science and Journalism.
Master of Science in Data Journalism: December 15.
Dual Degree in Master of Science in Computer Science and Journalism: January 15.