The Pulitzer Center is delighted to announce the Pulitzer Center Internship for the outstanding applicants in the USA.
The Pulitzer Center is an award-winning non-profit journalism organization in the heart of Washington, DC. They support journalists to report on systemic global issues critically important to their understanding of the world but often ignored by mainstream media.
A fine internship for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Field of Internship: Internship for spring semester is offered with the aim of increasing the reach of our reporting projects and expanding the debate around the international issues. Pulitzer Center-funded stories shed light on under-reported issues and regions around the globe.
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: Pulitzer Center
- An internship can be taken in the USA
- Applicants should have an interest in, and familiarity with, current international affairs, and the news media landscape. Excellent copy-editing and design skills a plus, as is competence with Excel.
- Familiarity with HTML, familiarity with strategic influencers who can help draw attention to our reporting, and experience with increasing web traffic through campaigns such as Google Adwords and social networking sites.
How to Apply
How to Apply:
- Those interested in applying should email their application materials to jobs[at]pulitzercenter.org
- In your email, tell where your interests lie and what talents you can bring to the Pulitzer Center and also include a one-page resume, a brief writing sample of no more than three pages, and a list of three references including their phone numbers or email addresses.
Interns receive a $2,200 stipend per month. Internships generally average approximately six to 12 months–with the possibility of extension based in part on the original internship period.
Internship Application Deadline: February 28, 2020