If you need financial help to make your UK education dream come true then you have a lucky chance here. The Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is offering partial awards for Postgraduate Law degree for the academic year 2019-20.
This call is open for the UK, EU and International citizens. Up to ten awards are available for covering the partial cost of the tuition fee.
Great opportunity for international candidates
User Review( votes)
The Queen Mary University of London is a truly global university. It is one of the UK’s leading research-focused higher education institutions. It has made a strategic commitment to the highest quality of research.
Why at the Queen Mary University of London? At QMUL, you can find the degrees across the full teaching spectrum including subjects that you may not have studied before. It provides students with the opportunity to study other subjects and learn new skills in addition to their core subject.
Application Deadline: Closed
Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Home/EU and International citizens are eligible to apply.
- Grants are available to pursue Postgraduate coursework in the following subjects:
- LLM Art, Business and Law, LLM Banking and Finance Law, LLM Commercial and Corporate Law, LLM Comparative and International Dispute Resolution, LLM Competition Law, LLM Computer and Communications Law, LLM Criminal Justice, LLM International Economic Law, LLM Energy and Natural Resources Law, LLM Environmental Law, LLM European Law, LLM Human Rights Law, LLM Immigration Law, LLM Insurance Law, LLM Intellectual Property Law, LLM International Business Law, LLM International Shipping Law, LLM Master of Laws (General), LLM Legal Theory, LLM Media Law, LLM Medical Law, LLM Public International Law, LLM Tax Law, LLM Law and Economics, LLM in Regulation and Compliance, LLM in computer and communication law (Distance learning), LLM Sorbonne Law School, MA Regulation and Compliance, LLM Regulation and Compliance, MSc Law and Finance.
- Who have an offer of study on the full-time option of the programmes listed above only and are not open to those with an offer on a part-time study. For LLM, you will be restricted to modules available within the LLM for which you have an offer of study. Please see the LLM list for further information on modules available within your specialist subject area.
- If you have applied for funding elsewhere and are successful in receiving such funding you must inform us immediately. In the event that you are awarded funding elsewhere, we will withdraw your application.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying to this program, candidates must have a full-time offer of study the postgraduate coursework at QMUL. After taking admission applicants can apply for the fund via the online application link.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a 1000 word (maximum) statement in response to the following; why you want to study for the chosen course at the QMU of London, specifying the area of law and the modules you have a particular interest in. What you will bring to the course and why you feel you should be awarded a reward ; focusing on your academic and professional achievements (if relevant) and financial need, curriculum vitae, reference letter.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, students must have transcripts of all law degree and any other legal qualifications.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying for admission, you need to provide evidence of English language skills.
Bursaries will cover the partial cost of tuition only in the form of a fee waiver.