Giving a perfect start to a career is very important for students. That’s why the University of Zambia is invited applications for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship.
To apply for this study program, Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level. Applicants must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country
Valuable chance to study at University of Zambia.
User Review( votes)
The motto of the University, SERVICE AND EXCELLENCE has guided the development of the University since its inception. The university offers effective communication and guidance, which will be accessible to all, and promote individual growth.
Why at the University of Zambia? The university is to provide relevant, innovative and demand-driven higher education for socio-economic development.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2020
University or Organization: University of Zambia
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Commonwealth country students
The award can be taken in Zambia
Eligible Countries: Commonwealth country students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To apply you must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award.
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level.
- Please note universities may have their own specific eligibility requirements for admissions – please check the University of Zambia website for more details.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin your application award, applicants need to take admission to the university. After that take a note of your login details and the link to the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Make sure that you have the following documentation to upload to your application: Applicants must have High school certificate, Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate), Two references – preferably academic, Scan of passport or national ID card
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to provide proof of English language ability if English is not your first language.
- Benefits: Applicants will be receiving various award amounts at the university.