Are you an international applicant and seeking for a chance to study in Malta? Then you can take part in MBBS Malta Scholarships presenting by The Queen Mary University of London.
These MBBS funds are available for the outstanding academic excellence candidates and aimed to support them with providing some of the facilities in their education.
Good opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1785, Queen Mary University is a public research university and has around 4,500 members of staff, who teach and research across a wide range of subjects. It was ranked joint 9th in the UK amongst multi-faculty institutions for the quality (GPA) of its research.
Why study at the Queen Mary University of London? At this university, candidates get excellence research and innovation, exceptional learning environment as well as studentships and bursaries along with their career success.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of any nationality are eligible for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- All students for the MBBS programme must be at least 18 years old at the start of the course.
- Candidates can take part in an MBBS degree course in the field of medicine.
- All students who are applying for medicine program must undertake the United Kingdom Clinical Aptitude Test (UCAT) which will help in the selection and interview process.
- You have to predict to obtain grades in GCSE and A/AS Levels, International or European Baccalaureate, or other acceptable qualifications that satisfy the School’s academic criteria.
How to Apply
- How to apply: You need to take admission in the MBBS program at the university and if you get selected then you will be interviewed after applying for the award by the online registration.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit their certificates of UCAT along with a research proposal and a copy of curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Participants should maintain minimum grade A in Chemistry or Biology, A in another Science or Maths (Chemistry, Biology, Physics, or Maths) and B in any A level except Critical Thinking or General Studies. Grade B or above is acceptable in European Baccalaureate and A or B is required for GCSE. And necessary UKCAT score is 2331.
- Language Requirement: Must maintain a 7.0 score in IELTS test and also can see the English Language Requirements.
There are varies benefits in this program.