The new Queen Mary University of London MBBS Malta Scholarships is available for the 2018-2019 academic year. The bursaries are awarded on a competitive basis and are open to all candidates worldwide.
QMUL is one of the UK’s leading research-focused higher education institutions. With around 17,840 students, 4,000 staff and an annual turnover of £300m, it is one of the biggest University of London colleges.
User Review( vote)
Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue MBBS programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to pursue Medicine MBBS course.
|Total amount awarded by the Queen Mary University of London per year||Number of awards||Total amount payable by the student, for tuition, per year|
- *Tuition fees may rise over subsequent years in line with inflation.
The grants do not include accommodation fees or any other living expenses.
- Nationality: The bursaries are awarded on a competitive basis and are open to all candidates worldwide.
- Number of Awards: A small Number of Awards may be available for late applicants.
- The award can be taken in Malta
Eligible Countries: The bursaries are awarded on a competitive basis and are open to all candidates worldwide.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for the opportunity s you must:
- Submit a completed Medicine MBBS Malta application
- Submit a completed application
- financial aid positions will be awarded on a competitive basis.
- To qualify, applicants will need to meet the minimum requirements listed below:
- AAB or equivalent; 2:1 or equivalent for graduates,
- a minimum UKCAT score of 2331,
- IELTS 7.0
Scholarships may be awarded on a conditional basis, subject to the student meeting the terms of the academic offer when exam results are announced.
English Language Requirements: IELTS 7.0 score is required.
How to Apply: Steps from the application the to Award
- Apply for the MBBS Malta
- Apply for the opportunity
- Be shortlisted for interview or rejected dependent on strength the of application
- Attend an interview either in person or via Skype
- Student considered the or scholarship the if interview was successful
- Student informed of the offer of admission to MBBS and outcome of application if a decision on this has been made at this point
- Student informed of the offer of admission to MBBS and then the outcome of the application once this is available, then provided a deadline by which to accept scholarship offer by making the deposit payment.