To recognize the academic achievements of students, the Queen’s University Belfast is announcing the International Early Bird Reward for Postgraduate Students in the UK.
The grant will cover a 10% discount on tuition and exclusively available to new international students beginning a full-time course at the Queen’s University Belfast campus in the academic year 2021/22.
A wonderful chance to get financial support in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Queen’s University, which was founded in 1845 and is ranked 22nd in the world for international outlook, is one of the most well-known universities in the United Kingdom. It offers a world-class education as well as leadership and citizenship training in a global community.
Why study at Queen’s University Belfast? The university offers a variety of degree programmes to assist students in gaining the necessary information and nimble abilities in today’s competitive market. Students will gain a variety of desirable abilities that are required to work in today’s global workforce.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Awards: 10% discount on tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught the programme in all subjects offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students must hold an unconditional offer of a place on a full-time programme at the Queen’s University Belfast campus starting in the academic year 2021/22.
- Must be self-funded.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount. Students paying NI/GB/ROI fees are not eligible for the Early Bird Reward discount.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in a Postgraduate degree programme at Queen’s University Belfast. After holding an offer for a place on a full-time eligible postgraduate taught programme, students must complete and submit the application form via email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a video as detailed on the application form within the deadline.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The programme will provide a 10% discount on net tuition fees for successful candidates.