With the motive to offset the financial burden of the university, Queensland University of Technology is providing an excellent Australian Centre for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies PhD Scholarship for students from across the globe.
The programme is open for high achieving aspirants who want to undertake a PhD degree at the university. The main purpose of this programme is to provide financial support to needy students.
Wonderful opportunity for international Students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology campuses offers high-quality learning, teaching and research spaces to meet better the needs of students, academics, and researchers. This is a highly successful Australian university with an applied emphasis in courses and research.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? While studying at this university, claimants can gain specialist knowledge and continue to develop innovative teaching approaches.
Application Deadline: June 24, 2020
- University: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $27,596
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Australian or New Zealand and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Philanthropy and Nonprofit Studies
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have a high-grade point average
- Demonstration of a high level of research aptitude and skill, beyond the minimum standard required for entry
- Strategic alignment with faculty research strengths and priorities
- Submission of a high-quality research proposal
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, applicants must need to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants must send your application via email to c.furneaux-at-qut.edu.au
- Supporting Documents: Updated curriculum vitae, a cover letter and a research project summary must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must meet the admission criteria for a PhD program at QUT.
- Language Requirement: All seekers are needed to provide evidence of their written and spoken English for the program.
The scholars will receive a living allowance for three years, indexed annually. The scholarship can be used to support living costs.