The Queensland University of Technology offers a Merit Scholarships Scholarship program for passionate students to make an impact all over the globe for the academic year 2023-2024.
Students worldwide can participate in this merit scholarship, especially undergraduate candidates at the Queensland University of Technology, Australia. The scholarship will cover $2,600 of their first-semester tuition fee for their foundation program scholarship to cover $3,120 of their first-semester tuition fee for their diploma program.
QUT College Merit Scholarships in Australia
Nice opportunity for undergraduate international students in Australia
User Review( votes)
Established in 1989, Queensland University of Technology is a general research institute ranked 222nd in QS World University Rankings. The university furnishes excellent education for the public good on regional, federal, and international levels. The slogan is to be a university for the real world.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? At the QUT, you can select from more than 100 real-world courses and turn your affection into a rewarding career. With more than 40,000 students and delivering more than 400 courses and research programs, QUT is a modern institute for the whole globe. The university is changing research, education, and creation in science, technology, engineering, and maths.
Application Deadline: 14 February 2023.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition-fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an undergraduate degree in any subject offered by QUT.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Their eligibility will depend on their secondary school results.
- They have an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR).
- They must Have completed ATAR within Australia or overseas and received an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) of 68 or higher.
- They have an overseas qualification.
- They must have completed their most recent academic qualification outside Australia with the required academic result.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Undergraduate admission applications must be directed to the online university portal. To be considered automatically for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Expression of interest
- Academic records
- Copy of their passport
- Citizenship proof
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have graduated high school and meet the university’s academic requirements for the undergraduate program.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- Cambridge English – 176
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
The Queensland University of Technology will provide all the following:
- Scholarship to cover $2,600 of their first-semester tuition fee for their foundation program
- Scholarship to cover $3,120 of their first-semester tuition fee for their diploma program.
- Other benefits may include the following:
- Attend the QUT College scholarship award ceremony
- Receive a certificate of recognition.