The new Corporate Partners in Excellence (CPIE) Scholarship is now available for all new students commencing the studies in 2019 at the University. This scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizens.
QUT is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a real-world focus. We are one of the nation’s fastest growing research universities and our courses are in high demand. Our graduates include eight Rhodes Scholars, five of these awarded in the past six years.
- Applications Deadline: November 9, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study undergraduate degree eprogramme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business.
- Scholarship Award: You’ll receive:
- A scholarship valued at $36,000 paid in semester instalments* over three years, to spend on HECS-HELP, university fees, textbooks and living expenses
- Two 15-week internships with one or more of our corporate partners.
*Installments of $6,000 per semester are paid after HECS-HELP Census date upon satisfaction of contract conditions.
Other benefits may include:
- Automatic membership of the QUT College of Excellence
- Automatic invitation to the College of Excellence start-of-year camp
- Priority access to QUT Business School’s Business Advantage Program
- The opportunity to represent QUT Business School in international case competitions
- The opportunity to represent QUT through the Student Ambassador Program
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for Australian or New Zealand citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be graduating Year 12 in 2018 or have graduated Year 12 in 2017, at an Australian secondary school
- Be enrolling in university for the first time in 2019 (excluding START QUT and similar programs)
- Achieve an OP 1-5 (excluding OP and selection rank adjustments)
- Be prepared to accept a QTAC offer for a full-time place in the Bachelor of Business (BS05) * in the event of a scholarship offer
- Not defer your QTAC offer.
* This program is not aligned with other business degrees.
You must also:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- Be a permanent resident or hold a permanent humanitarian visa
- Complete and lodge the scholarship application by the due date
- Be prepared to complete all three stages of scholarship selection
- Not accept any other QUT academic scholarship.
How to Apply: You apply online through QTAC for admission into our undergraduate courses and QUT dual awards with TAFE.
Ordering your preferences
Here’s a guide to ordering your preferences:
- Use your first and second preferences for you dream courses – the ones you really want to study.
- Use your third and fourth preferences for back-up courses that you are interested in studying, but are less competitive for entry
- Use your fifth and sixth preferences for courses that you can study to get help you get into the course you really want.