If you have an understanding of a business perspective on data and technology in an organizational setting, including business value and impact, then you must apply for the QUT Hastings Deering PhD Scholarship: Benefits Realisation for Data Science offered at the Queensland University of Technology for the academic year 2023-2024.
This is a PhD scholarship offered to all international as well as home country national students who want to undertake a PhD study in Business, Information technology, Science, technology, engineering and mathematics and Science at the Queensland University of Technology. The chosen candidates will be appointed at this position with a scholarship stipend of $28,854 (AUD) per annum, and considerably tuition fee, for up to 3 years of study.
Fabulous chance to become a part of this application program.
User Review( votes)
Queensland University of Technology, with two campuses in the Brisbane area viz. Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove, is a public research university located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Founded in 1989, this university ranks among the top 50 ranking universities of Australia.
Why choose to study at the Queensland University of Technology? At Queensland University of Technology (QUT) you can choose from more than 100 real-world courses and turn your passion into a rewarding career. The university is transforming research, education and innovation in science, technology, engineering and maths.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 31st December 2022.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,854
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Australian or New Zealand and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programmes in the field of Business, Information technology, Science, technology, engineering and mathematics and Science taught at the Queensland University of Technology can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have the ability to work effectively with both university and industry stakeholders.
- The applicants must demonstrate the knowledge and skills for the PhD project on benefits realisation for data science.
- The applicants must meet the QUT academic and English language entry requirements for QUT’s Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
- The applicants must have experience with project or program management, in particular, benefits management and realization.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply using the online platform of the university. Interested students must complete the application form and send it to Dr Erwin Fielt via mail at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research proposal
- Expression of interest
- Academic records
- Citizenship proof
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an honours degree or master’s by research in information systems, project management, data science or a related field.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- Cambridge English – 176
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
The successfully selected candidate will be granted a position based between the Gardens Point campus and Hastings Deering Archerfield office with a tax-exempt scholarship stipend of $28,854 (AUD) per annum for three years.