An amazing opportunity to study in Australia with the School of Chemistry, Physics and Mechanical Engineering Honours Scholarship funded by the Queensland University of Technology.
Great opportunity for Australian and international students
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology offers undergraduate and postgraduate coursework, graduate diplomas and certificates, and higher degree research courses. It is well known as ‘a university for the real world’ because of its close links with industry.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? The university provides candidates more courses, more study options, and more research projects and education that ensures them in the world to take contemporary challenges.
Application Deadline: July 26, 2019
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: bachelor degree coursework in Science and Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to apply for and be offered a place in the Bachelor of Science (Honours), be starting the Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Semester 2, 2019, be researching within the fields of chemistry or physics, be supervised in your honours research by an academic staff member of the Chemistry, Physics and Mechanical Engineering School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping this education award, claimants are recommended to take admission in the Bachelor of Science (Honors) at the university. After taking confirmation, aspirants can submit the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the personal statement covering your suitability and motivation for the research and copy of your academic transcript handy.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, seekers are needed to maintain full-time enrolment in your honors degree and a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 5 (on a 7-point scale).
- Language Requirement: For joining this program, aspirants must have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The grantee will get the amount worth up to $4,000.