Radboud University is providing the PhD Studentship in the Faculty of Social Sciences in the Netherlands. The first part of the study involves the instrument and protocol developed by Hoevenaars-van den Boom et al.
The instrument needs to be adapted in such a manner that it meets the assessment needs of people with visual impairments and moderates to severe intellectual disabilities with or without additional hearing deficits, whereas the protocol needs to be adapted for performing observations in the participants’ natural surroundings.
Amazing opportunity for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Autism in Multiply Disabled
- Course Level: PhD
- Scholarship Provider: Radboud University
- Scholarship can be taken at the Netherlands
- You should have a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Educational Science (Orthopedagogiek) or Psychology and a strong interest in Developmental Psychology and developmental disabilities.
- The ideal candidate is also highly motivated to conduct applied research in the area of developmental disabilities and is able to communicate with clinicians, daycare staff, parents and caretakers.
- Expertise in methods of research, clinical decision making, and test development, and hands-on experience in working with multiply disabled children and/or adults, excellent communication skills, and a good command of spoken and written English can all be considered essential job requirements.
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply: Online
Scholarship Application Deadline: