The Royal Bank of Canada is awarding a total of 15 RBC Students Leading Change Scholarships worth $10,000 each. These opportunities are open to students attending a Canadian post-secondary institution in fall 2018.
The studentships are awarded to graduating high school students and to students enrolled in any year of post-secondary studies. These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
A prime choice to get fund for Post-secondary studies in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The Royal Bank of Canada is a Canadian multinational financial services company and the second largest bank in Canada. The bank serves over 16 million clients and has 80,000 employees worldwide.
University or Organization: Royal Bank of Canada
Course Level: Post-secondary studies
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Canadian citizens
The program can be taken in Canada
Application Deadline: Closed
Students who fall into one of the 2 categories below are eligible to apply:
- Category 1 (Graduating High School or CEGEP): Currently enrolled in their graduating year of a Canadian High School or CEGEP, or have graduated from a Canadian High School or CEGEP within the last 2 years, and will be enrolled in their first year of a minimum 1 year undergraduate degree or diploma program on a full-time basis at a recognized publicly funded Canadian university or college in the fall 2018 academic term.
- Canadian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Category 2 (Undergraduate or Graduate Degree or Diploma): Currently enrolled in a degree or diploma program on a full-time basis in a recognized publicly funded Canadian university or college and planning to continue full-time studies in fall 2018. Must have at least 1 year of full-time studies left in the program as of fall 2018.
- All applicants must be Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents with a minimum 75% average in their last completed year of study.
- Students with a disability who attend or are planning to attend post-secondary school on a part-time basis in fall 2018 are also eligible. Please see terms and conditions for full details.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must finish this online application in one sitting as they will not be allowed to save it and work on it at a later date.
- Supporting Documents: Students need to provide basic contact details, including your email address, phone number, mailing address, etc. Your essay answer will be judged based on a combination of the following:
- Clarity of thought and communication of position
- Potential inspirational imp