If you are an international student who is planning to take a diploma degree in the USA, then you can apply for R&D Systems Scholarship in Science for an overseas candidate in the USA. The program is funded by R & D Systems Biotechnology Company.
The purpose of this opportunity is to support the candidates who want to pursue a degree or diploma degree in a degree in a science related field.
Nice opportunity for students
User Review( vote)
R&D Systems is a biological products company. It is the second manufacturer in the world to release a whole blood control with platelets. It has a goal of producing and marketing a wide range of human cytokines through genetic engineering.
Application Deadline: Applications will open on July 29, 2020, and closes on mid-December 2020.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible:
- This call is open for citizens from the US, UK, and Canada.
- Grant is available for baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree or diploma degree.
- Candidates must have a major declared in a science related field.
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be the part of the program, you need to take admission in your chosen program at any university in the USA, After being a university student, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a transcript, a written 200 words character statement and a personal statement of 500 words.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to a university, students must have all the certificates of their previous studies.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to provide evidence of your English language ability as part of our application assessment process.
Benefits: The successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to $1500.