The program is open for those students who wish to study at any degree coursework at the university. It is also awarded to selected students who have shown exceptional ability.
User Review( votes)
Redhill School strives to maximize the potential of young people. It offers the broadest exposure to positive life experiences while assisting students in developing strong academic, cultural, sporting and leadership skills.
Why at Redhill School? Redhill tries to make a community in which educators and students are fully capable of actualizing their unique potential. It provides the efforts of all those who use their skills and talents to achieve personal and collective excellence.
Application Deadline: March 6, 2020
- University or Organization: Redhill School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree coursework
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in South Africa
- Eligible Countries: South African students are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing any degree coursework at the school.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, candidates must have to complete the following criteria:
- Students from Sport and Music study entering Grade must be 8, 9 or 10.
- Academic students entering Grade must be 8.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this studentship, aspirants are required to take admission in any degree coursework at the school. After being enrolled, you will be relevant for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit most recent school report, letter of application by the parents outlining why the applicant is applying for a Redhill School, letter of reference or testimonial from and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking entrance, you need to check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate.
Redhill School will provide the tuition fee, which supports in your higher study.