Regent’s University London is offering Postgraduate Taught masters programmes for September 2017 intake. this application is awarded through competition to Indian students.
The University seeks to be a leading, independent, not-for-profit higher education institution. The reason for existence and our mission is: Developing tomorrow’s global leaders. University aims to provide a high-quality teaching environment to develop internationally aware, innovative and employable graduates.
User Review( votes)
Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Postgraduate Taught Masters programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the following programme:
- MA International Business
- MA International Fashion Marketing
- MA International Human Rights Law
- MA International Relations
- MA Luxury Brand Management
- MA Management
- MA Media & Communications
- MSc Digital Marketing & Analytics
- MSc Finance with Specialisations
- MSc Occupational and Organisational Psychology
- MSc Oil & Gas Trade Management
- MSc Marketing Psychology
- MSc Psychology
Award: Five awards each worth £3,000 against the chosen programme’s fees.
Number of Awards: Five financial aid positions will be awarded.
The award can be taken in UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
this application is awarded through competition.
To enter the competition for the Regent’s University London India Postgraduate Taught masters programme, you should first meet all of the following criteria:
- You are an Indian national holding an Indian passport
- You hold an unconditional offer of a place on one of the eligible postgraduate programmes at Regent’s for September 2017 intake
- You have achieved a first class degree (minimum 60% in Indian educational system) in your undergraduate degree, or international equivalent
- You are not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Regent’s.
Nationality: Indian students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have achieved a first class degree (minimum 60% in Indian educational system) in your undergraduate degree, or international equivalent.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: If you meet the criteria above, please apply by writing a personal statement no longer than 500 words in which you explain the following:
- Why you have chosen to study at Regent’s
- Why you have chosen to study this particular programme
- What you hope to achieve after graduating
- Why you should be awarded this application
- What benefit you can bring to the Regent’s community
You must submit your application and be holding an offer from Regent’s University London by 17:00 (UK time) on the closing date of 31 May 2017. We will not accept late entries.
Please email your statement to scholarships-at-regents.ac.uk, clearly referencing your name and application ID number.
Application Deadline: application deadline is May 31, 2017.