To enable bright Kenyan students to pursue their studies in quality universities, the French Embassy in Kenya and Somalia has come up with Regional Opportunities Scholarships 2022-2023.
The French Embassy will award two students who undertake a master’s degree programme in the field of Engineering Sciences and Humanities and Social Sciences at an eligible university. The selected candidates will be provided a monthly allowance, travel expenses and a partial tuition fee.
Excellent opportunity for students in Kenya and Somalia.
User Review( votes)
Campus France is the National French Agency in charge of promoting higher education, hosting foreign students and international mobility. Its office is a department under the French Embassy To Kenya And Somalia and the Alliance Française of Nairobi.
Campus France provides personalized services for international students like Comprehensive information on French Higher Education, Orientation, Assistance with legal and regulatory compliance and Preparation for departure. Through France Alumni and the Alliance Francaise, Campus France can link Kenyan talents to profiles for internships, jobs or for purposes of growing their network.
Application Deadline: All applications of interested students should be submitted by the 15th of July 2022, 11:59 pm.
- University or Organization: French Embassy in Kenya and Somalia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee and other expenses
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Kenya and Somalia.
- Eligible Countries: Kenya.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for master-level studies in Engineering Sciences and Humanities and Social Sciences at an eligible French university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have Kenyan nationality.
- The applicants must demonstrate an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply for admission to their choice of an eligible university. The students are required to send an application file comprising the below-mentioned supporting documents to [email protected] to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of admission to an eligible university
- Copy of the degree(s) obtained
- Copy of the last academic record
- Copy of ID
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have obtained at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Sciences or in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have proof of B2-level in the French language.
The winning candidates will be provided the following benefits:
- A monthly living allowance
- Travel expenses
- Tuition fees (up to 3000 € per year)
- Social insurance