Regulatory Affairs Department (RAD) at Clean Water Services is now offering an intern opportunity for highly talented applicants.
A valuable choice for graduate students.
User Review( vote)
Provider: Clean Water Services
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon (OR), USA
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Understanding of basic research methods and data collection.
- Knowledge of laboratory documentation methods, record keeping, testing, and sampling.
- Candidates should be proficient in Microsoft Office programs and data analysis.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with other employees and associates.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Learn appropriate computer applications related to the research being conducted.
Is Open for International Students: No
Is this Paid Position? This is a paid program.
- Salary and benefits include: $21.50 – $25.00 hourly
- In addition to a competitive salary, Clean Water Services employees enjoy a variety of benefits including health coverage, pension plan, flexible spending account, deferred compensation and much, much more.
Clean Water Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At CWS, RAD coordinates annual reporting and renewals for NPDES and Clean Air Act permits, implementation of environmental management systems, and regulatory compliance.
It provides technical support to other District divisions and departments in the form of research and data analysis regarding ambient water quality, updates of the Tualatin TMDL, compliance and monitoring, and development of state and federal regulations.
Number of Jobs: Four
- Temporary position, 6 to 9 months.
- Full-time, up to 40 hours per week.
- The hours worked and duration for this position may qualify for an offer of Healthcare insurance benefits.
- Temporary positions are not eligible for paid holidays or paid vacation time off.
Notification: Not given
How to Apply
To participate, a candidate must create an account online.
- Applicants who require reasonable accommodation in order to participate in any phase of the application process should contact Human Resources at 503.681.3600 or TDD 503.681.3601.
- Note: Upon selection, the candidate must possess and maintain a valid State issued driver’s license.
Application Deadline: Ongoing.