Leibniz Institut für Katalyse e.V. is now accepting applications from high achieving applicants for the Research Assistant in the area of Synthetic Organic Chemistry and Sustainable Homogenous Catalysis. The program is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
This three-year position is available to talented and outstanding candidates commencing the program in the above research area. The salary is based on public service rates of the German states (E13 TV-L, 67%).
Nice offer to apply for a Research Assistant and a good salary package.
User Review( votes)
Leibniz Institute for Catalysis is one of the largest publicly funded research institutes in applied catalysis in Europe. His expertise is both methodologically and materially oriented. Today, the Leibniz Institute for Catalysis (LIKAT Rostock) is one of the largest publicly funded catalysis institutes in Europe with approx. 300 employees and guests and occupies a position at the interface of fundamentals and applications.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2021
- Provider: Leibniz Institut für Katalyse e.V.
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about the nationality, please contact Dr. Osama El-Sepelgy (E-mail: [email protected]) directly.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A research program in the area of Synthetic Organic Chemistry and Sustainable Homogenous Catalysis
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A Diploma or Master’s degree in chemistry is required. Key requirements are profound experience in synthesis and catalysis and interest in photochemistry, electrochemistry, and homogenous catalysis.
- Outstanding motivation and willingness to work in an international interdisciplinary team is mandatory.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this program, applicants must contact Dr. Osama El-Sepelgy (E-mail: [email protected]) directly.
- Supporting Documents: Please, send your application (including a motivation letter, CV, title and summary of diploma/MSc thesis, list of publications (if applicable), copies of relevant examination certificates, and contact information of 2–3 referees) as one pdf file with max. size of 25 MB
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The salary is based on public service rates of the German states (E13 TV-L, 67%).