The Chalmers University of Technology is announcing the vacancy for two student Research Assistant Positions in the “OptiFun: Optimising Fusion with Functional Programming Project.” The application can be made for the academic year 2022-2023.
The two student research assistant positions are offered on the projects funded by the Energy Area of Advance at Chalmers. All overseas and in-country candidates who are interested and hold the necessary academic qualifications can apply. Selected candidates are entitled to receive temporary employment for nine months with a salary.
Great offer for students in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
Focusing its research and education in technology, natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, maritime, and other management areas, the Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university located in Gothenburg, ranking 82nd in the world on the Times Higher Education Ranking List 2021 for Engineering and Technology.
Why choose to study at the Chalmers University of Technology? The Chalmers University of Technology is a university of technology and sciences. Therefore, its mission is to produce and spread knowledge, expertise, and solutions that benefit everyone: individuals and society. It is an outward-looking university of technology with a global appeal.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply is 28th August 2022.
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Home
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
- Eligible Countries: All interested national and international candidates can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The candidates must apply for the student research assistant position at the Chalmers University of Technology.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must meet the academic requirements of the position.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates must first submit their applications for admission via the application portal, univeristyadmissions portal. They must mark their application with Name, Ref 20220394.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Letter
- Copies of completed education, grades, etc
- Two references that we can contact should be provided at a possible interview
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have mandatory education qualifications such as Functional Programming, Data structures, and 30 Mathematics along with recommended qualifications like Domain-Specific Languages of Mathematics, Physics, and Optimisation.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must have excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
The candidates selected by the Chalmers University of Technology to be appointed to the student research assistant position will be provided temporary employment with accompanying compensation for nine months.