The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey is providing research fellowships to the scientists of any country. These fellowships are awarded in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities.
The program aims to promote Turkey’s scientific and technological collaboration with countries of the prospective fellows.
User Review( votes)
The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜB?TAK) is the leading agency for management, funding and conduct of research in Turkey. TÜB?TAK is responsible for promoting, developing, organizing, conducting and coordinating research and development in line with national targets and priorities.
Course Level: These fellowships are available to pursue research programme.
Study Subject: These fellowships are awarded in the fields of Natural Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities.
Award: These fellowships will cover the followings:
- A monthly stipend of up to 3.000 US$ for Visiting Scientists*.
- A monthly stipend of up to 3.500 US$ for Visiting Scientists on Sabbatical Leave*
- Travel costs (round trip) and health insurance premiums.
- Duration of the fellowship varies from one week to 12 months
- Fellows must use their fellowships within six months of having been notified of the fellowship.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
The award can be taken in Turkey
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Fellows can be a citizen of any country.
- Fellows should have a PhD degree (or equivalent) or have at least five years of research experience
- Fellows should be invited by a hosting institution in TURKEY, which can be universities, research institutions, or industrial companies with a R&D unit.
- Fellows on Sabbatical leave should be invited for the duration of at least 3 months.
Nationality: Applicants of any nationality can apply for these fellowships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have PhD degree (or equivalent).
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have fluency in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Must all applications be submitted electronically via TÜB?TAK application portal. All required documents must also be uploaded electronically.
Application Deadline: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.