Merck KGaA is offering 350 Research Grants for talented students in Germany. Researchers from around the world may apply for the grants.
The aim of the Research Grant is to create new sustainable partnerships with leading global science and technology players to work on breakthrough science and to generate valuable seeds for future business.
Wonderful offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
The Merck Group, branded and commonly known as Merck, is a German multinational chemical, pharmaceutical and life sciences company headquartered in Darmstadt, with around 50,000 employees in around 70 countries.
The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: Grants are available for pursuing research programme.
- Study Subject: Merck intends to offer research grants in the following 4 research areas: Healthy Lives/Drug Discovery; Life Reimagined/Synthetic Biology; Materials & Solutions and Digitalization/Computing.
- Scholarship Award: Merck intends to provide research grants of up to EUR 350,000 per year for 3 years in several topic areas. Top submitters will be invited to a Deep Dive workshop to further advance the proposals together with Merck scientists.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in German
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Researchers from around the world may apply for the grants.
- Entrance Requirements: Researchers from around the world may apply for the grants. The research proposed for the grant must not involve interventional clinical research; involve the testing of competitors’ products
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply: In order to apply, fill out the application form with your research proposal, use only non-confidential information. Please make sure you have read and accepted the terms and conditions before you submit the application form.