Italy is one of the favorite educational destinations for international students. If you also want to study in Italy, then apply for the Research Fellowship in Historico-Codicological Analysis of 12th-century Logical Manuscripts offered by Ca’ Foscari University of Venice.
The research fellowship aims to ascertain the scientific-professional requirements deemed necessary to carry out the above research activities.
Wonderful opportunity for applicants in Italy.
User Review( votes)
The Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, commonly abbreviated as Università Ca’ Foscari, is a public university located in Venice, Italy. Ca’ Foscari is ranked among the world’s top 50 universities for Classics and Ancient History by QS.
Why study at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice? Ca’ Foscari University in Venice is ranked third in Italy in terms of research excellence. Ca’ Foscari is more competitive and important in the global arena because of its innovation, investment in talent, support for researchers, and growth of international collaborations.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on June 10th, 2022
- University or Organization: Ca’ Foscari University of Venice
- Department: Department of Philosophy and Cultural Heritage
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Euro 35.00
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Italy.
- Eligible Countries: All Italian and foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake a Research fellowship on – Historico-Codicological Analysis of 12th-century logical manuscripts at Ca’ Foscari.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Citizens belonging to European Union member states and non-community citizens in possession of the following qualifications may take part in the selection: PhD in the field of history-paleography, history-codicology or related fields, and appropriate scientific-professional curriculum.
- Qualifications obtained abroad will be examined by the Committee, in accordance with article 4, which may consider them as being equivalent for the purposes of admission, without prejudice to the current legislation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must submit an online application with all the required documents in accordance with the Regulations on research fellowship awarding and the following paragraphs.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- a scanned copy of any valid identification document
- a motivation letter (max 1 page) along with their scientific-professional curriculum, both to be enclosed as a single .pdf file. The curriculum vitae must be signed, specifying the educational qualification possessed for the purposes of the application and a detailed description of the candidate’s scientific-professional qualifications
- a list of the candidate’s scientific publications;
- a copy of the publications considered most significant in relation to this call, up to a maximum of declaration to fulfill the additional evaluation criteria listed in art. 5 according to the scheme “preferential criteria”
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a master’s degree or equivalent title obtained abroad.
- Language Requirement: The students must be fluent in verbal and written communication.
The research fellowship amounts to Euro 35.000 gross to the recipient, net of the expenses to be sustained by the employer. The amount may be subject to adjustment in the event of variations inthe law.