The Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is excited to announce the launch of its Research Fellowship in Towards a New Critical Realism. The fellowship application is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
This research fellowship is available for Swedish and foreign national students. The students must know English and Chinese and hold at least a master’s degree qualification to be eligible. The fellowship award consists of a stipend of 19,367 Euros for 12 months of study.
A nice chance for applicants in Italy.
User Review( votes)
Ca’ the Foscari University of Venice, simply known as Università Ca’ Foscari, is a public university in Venice, Italy. Ca’ Foscari is placed among the world’s top 50 universities for Classics Ancient History by the QS world university rankings
Why choose to study at the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice? Ca’ the Foscari University of Venice is a competitive university in the global arena. It is influential in information sharing because of its innovation, investment in talent, support to researchers, and the development of international collaborations. It is hence, ranked third in Italy for the excellence of its research.
Application Deadline: Applications that will come in after Noon, 24th June 2022, will not be considered.
- University or Organization: Ca’ Foscari University of Venice
- Department: Department of Asian and North African Studies
- Course Level: Research
- Award: 19,367 Euros
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Italy.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and foreign students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD programme offered at the Department of Asian and North African Studies at the Ca’ Foscari University of Venice.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be proficient in English and Chinese language and have research experiences in Italy or abroad indicated in the CV, if possible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply for this fellowship online via the notice webpage or through the online application system of the university. All students that have applied will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- The application form
- A motivation letter (max 1 page) along with their CV in European format
- A copy of a valid identity document (either Identity Card or Passport)
- Master’s Degree or Old Master’s Degree or equivalent foreign qualification
- Doctoral degree
- Declaration on availability to hold the interview in remote
- A letter including the specific skills and competence for the particular postdoctoral
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are expected to hold at least a master’s degree and to have a CV suitable for the requested research activities.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must be fluent in verbal and written communication.
The Ca’ Foscari University of Venice will award the winners of this fellowship a sum of 19,367 Euros per year, including taxes and social charges, for 12 months of study.