The IRRI is presenting the Research Position in the Philippines. Contribute to IRRI’s postharvest program through adaptive collaborative and individual postharvest research, planning and implementation of training courses for NARES partners and farmer intermediaries, contributing to the documentation of research result through IRRI’s various information channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in agricultural engineering, postharvest technology or a related topic
- At least 5 years experience in relevant fields
- 5 Years or more in position in the multilateral organization working in the field of engineering and postharvest with experience in R&D and extension.
How to Apply
- Please submit your application via email, including a summary of how you meet each selection criteria, a comprehensive curriculum vitae, transcript of records, name and contact details of 3 referees to [email protected]
- Please indicate the position reference number in the e-mail subject line
- IRRI headquarters are located in Los Baños, 70 kilometres south of Manila, Philippines. IRRI’s most important asset is its workforce. We provide world-class facilities, highly competitive benefits, and a gender-sensitive environment. We strongly encourage women applicants. Email Resume To [email protected]
Company Information Human Resource Services International Rice Research Institute Los Banos, Laguna
Philippines, Philippine 4030