If you want to start your educational journey in Australia, you must participate in the Research Project Scholarships in Characterisation of Foot Biomechanics through Smart Insole and High-Speed Camera at the University of Queensland for the academic year 2022-2023.
This PhD position, sponsored by No More Knots, is available within the School of Mechanical and Mining Engineering at the University of Queensland. The students that demonstrate academic achievement in the field/s of electrical/mechanical engineering, mechatronics engineering, data science, and the potential for scholastic success will be deemed eligible. The selected candidates are entitled to receive $32,000 per annum for up to 3.5 years of study.
With the award of $32,000, this scholarship will make higher education affordable for you in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane. Ranking 47th globally in the World University Ranking, the university encourages advanced ideas that benefit the world.
Why choose to study at the University of Queensland? University of Queensland’s core purpose is to deliver for the public good through excellence in education, research, and engagement with our communities and partners: local, national and global. It is very highly committed to shaping the future by producing leaders and inspiring the next generation.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 4th July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: School of Mechanical and Mining Engineering.
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: $32,000
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Home country and foreign national students both are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for a PhD programme at the School of Mechanical and Mining Engineering at UQ.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for PhD entry into the university.
- The applicants must provide all necessary documentation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to make an admission application via the online portal of the university. Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
- Select ‘My higher degree is not collaborative’
- Select ‘I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship’.
- Select ‘Other’, then ‘Research Project Scholarship’, and type in ‘FOOT-WANG’ in the ‘Name of scholarship’ field.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic CV
- Academic transcript
- Degree certificate
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of citizenship
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0
The applicants selected by the University of Queensland for this funding opportunity will be provided $32,000 per annum for up to 3.5 years of study with the possibility of 1 extension in line with UQ and RTP Scholarship Policy.