Are you want to become a Knowledge Engineer? If yes, in order to help you, the University of Oxford is offering Research Studentship Program for UK & EU Students.
The purpose of the educational award is to support high potential candidates who are going to take part in a research program at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
Golden opportunity for UK & EU students to study in University of Oxford.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1096, The University of Oxford is the world’s second-oldest research university. It has a total enrollment of nearly 24,000 students including 11,747 undergraduate and 11,687 postgraduate students.
Why at University of Oxford? By joining this university, students will acquire good interpersonal skills to interact with the subordinates and superiors in an organization.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- University: University of Oxford
- Department: Department of Engineering Science
- Course Level: Research
- Award: £7970 p.a.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK & EU Students
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications from UK and EU countries are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for research program in Knowledge Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must be able to demonstrate a capability to undertake and benefit from research training through to completion, to qualify for a doctorate. This normally requires an upper second class honours degree, or a combination of qualifications and/or experience equivalent to that level.
- An ideal candidate should have experience of data science and digital economy; some familiarity with social science research methods, as well as high degree of independence, excellent communication skills, and fluency in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to apply for the award, then you should directly contact to Professor Susanna-Assunta Sansone ([email protected]) for the application procedure.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit a curriculum vitae, short thesis abstract, statement of proposed work, a sample of written work.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree. They must meet the graduate admissions criteria. Details are available on the course page of the University website.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefits: The university will provide course fees at the level set for UK/EU students (c. £7970 p.a.). The stipend is: Year 1 (2020/21) £17,246, Year 2 (2021/22) £17,474, Year 3 (2022/23) £17,706, Year 4 (2023/24) £17,942.