With the motive of rewarding students talent in the USA, RevenueZen is providing the Social Selling Scholarship programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
The RevenueZen Social Selling Scholarship is available for any current or soon to be an undergraduate who is looking to innovate the hiring process.
RevenueZen is a startup growth agency run by former Silicon Valley revenue leaders, focused on B2B content marketing, lead generation, and LinkedIn services. Companies come to us when they need lean growth strategies that deliver leads, revenue, and long-term scalable growth.
Why should you apply for this programme? They believe that meaningful success is only truly possible when we act in accordance with their values. This means upholding and translating those values into reality, even when the going gets tough.
Application Deadline: December 15th each year
- University or Organization: RevenueZen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The RevenueZen Social Selling Scholarship is open to any high school, college, or university student in the world.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To enter, beginning January 1st of each year, submit an application at the website
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the opportunity this year, please upload your video submission to YouTube and write up to 150 words to make your description relevant and compelling, and include a link to at the top or bottom of your description.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
RevenueZen will provide the award amount of $1,000 to cover their study expenses in the USA.