The University of Edinburgh is pleased to offer Richard Davidson Undergraduate International Scholarship. The grant is available for overseas students studying a full-time programme within the Global Academy of Agriculture and Food Security in the 2018-2019 academic year.
The University of Edinburgh founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. The university is deeply embedded in the fabric of the city of Edinburgh, with many of the buildings in the historic Old Town belonging to the university.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing full-time undergraduate (BSc) programme within The Global Academy of Agriculture and Food Security.
- Study Subject: award is awarded to study Agricultural Science (Animal Science) and Agricultural Science (Global Agriculture and Food Security).
- Award: The grant is worth £7,000 and is tenable for the duration of your degree programme, subject to satisfactory progress.
- Number of Awards: Only one scholarship is available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: award is open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be nationals and residents of any country out with the UK and EU and be liable for the overseas rate of tuition fee. Applicants must have applied for any BSc Agricultural Sciences programme offered by the Global Academy of Agriculture and Food Security commencing in the 2018-2019 academic year. Applicants should have firmly accepted their offer of admission by the program deadline of 31st May 2018.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants should complete an online application