The University of Birmingham is offering a Bridge House Outstanding Achievement funding for Nigerian students. The grant is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
The purpose of this application is to support the students to study undergraduate degree program at the university.
User Review( votes)
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. The university has been involved in many scientific breakthroughs and inventions.
• Application Deadline: August 4, 2019
• Course Level: award is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
• Study Subject: award is available in the fields of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
• Award: support will be awarded worth up to £3,000.
• Number of Awards: One scholarship is available.
• Nationality: award is available for the citizens of Nigeria.
• The award can be taken in the UK
• Eligible Countries: award is available for the citizens of Nigeria.
• Entrance Requirement: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
1. Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate program starting September 2019. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate program based at the Birmingham UK campus.
2. Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program.
3. Be classed as Nigeria domiciled and a Nigerian national.
4. Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the program.
5. Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
6. Start their studies at the University in September 2019 (the Award cannot be deferred). Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to our local representatives – Bridge House Counseling.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity students will need to have accepted an offer from the University of Birmingham, have selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice, and be registered with Bridge House Counseling by the program deadline of 4 August 2019.