MMM Engineering College is offering the Rishi Shukla Memorial funding for Undergraduate Students of 4thYear in the Field of Engineering in India.
Rishi Shukla Memorial Scholarship Grant (RSM Scholarship), instituted in MMMEC’s (now MMMUT) Golden Jubilee
Year in 2012, is the first scholarship to be awarded by MMM Alumni Scholarship Fund (MMMAS Fund; details
below). This year is the 8th year of operation for this application grant.
Nice opportunity for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s):Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Provider: MMM Engineering College fund
- The award can be taken at: India
To qualify for RSM scholarship, the candidate needs to be –
- A Full-Time student of 4th Year of an Engineering course at MMMUT at the time of applying.
- Has no back papers or grace marks during the first 3 years of college.
- Has proven herself/himself as an All-Round achiever during the first 3 years of college.
- Has a clearly articulated career vision for self and a good understanding of how to make it happen.
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply
How to Apply: The applications are invited in the attached MS Excel format only.
Scanned copies of all the following documents are required to be submitted with the application.
1. Income Certificate for the family issued by a government authority
2. Marks-sheet for Class 10th
3. Marks-sheet for Class 12th
4. Marks-sheets for all 6 semesters at MMMUT
5. A list of all co-curricular activities claimed against category 1.d.i and 1.d.ii above.
Application Deadline: Closed