If you are eager to study abroad, you can apply for the RIT International Scholarships at Rochester Institute of Technology for the academic year 2021-2022.
These scholarships will be awarded to highly qualified freshman and transfer applicants from foreign countries. Students who will undertake an undergraduate study and will be admitted to the applied programme at RIT will be awarded this merit-based tuition fee scholarship.
Great programme for students.
User Review( votes)
Rochester Institute of Technology is a privately endowed, the coeducational university ranked 112th in National Universities. Aiming to shape the future and improve the world through creativity and innovation, RIT leverages the power of technology, the arts, and design for the greater good.
Why choose to study at Rochester Institute of Technology? The Rochester Institute of Technology works to ensure its students’ success and enjoyment. Students are offered unmatched opportunities for work experience through co-ops, internships, research, entrepreneurship, and more.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: Rochester Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign nations are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to any undergraduate study programme at RIT.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for RIT are accepted via its online application portal or via Common Application. The applicants need to log in to the CSS profile portal or the Canadian Student Financial Aid Application to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The students are preferred to have submitted ACT and SAT test scores.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
The winning students will be awarded support towards the international tuition fee of the undertaken UG programme by RIT.