Planning a budget for your study in Australia is an important part of preparing for the educational journey ahead. RMIT University is granting English Language Bursary for Latin American students to help in funding your study abroad.
The award is applicable for those aspirants who will enroll in English for Academic Purposes program at RMIT English Worldwide commencing in 2020.
Great chance to pursue an English program with 25% tuition off in Australia.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University began as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology, in response to the industrial revolution in Australia. It has an enrolment of around 87,000 higher and vocational education students. It is ranked 17th for art and design subjects in QS World University Rankings.
Why at RMIT University? The university exists to create transformative experiences for our students, getting them ready for life and work. It encourages new approaches to work and learning, stimulating change to drive positive impact.
Application Deadline: Applications are open until December 2020
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Degree course
- Award: 25% of the total program fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Fifty (50) bursaries are available
- Nationality: Latin American students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Latin America countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: English for Academic Purposes program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have to enroll in English for Academic Purposes program and be a commencing RMIT English Worldwide student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For getting a charge out of this stipend, candidates are expected to take admission in the course at RMIT University. After taking affirmation, aspirants will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a letter of invitation, letter of recommendation, statement of purpose and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: To study at the university, seekers are suggested to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Claimants are required to provide evidence of English language proficiency for admission to RMIT University as an international student.
The studentship program will cover 25% of the total program fee for an ELICOS program commencing in 2020.