Whether you are a care leaver student or wish to accomplish an undergraduate degree in Australia, then here is good news for you. RMIT University is offering the International School Leaver funding for capable and motivated candidates.
The studentship is available for brilliant international aspirants in order to study the undergraduate degree program at the university for the academic year 2021/2022.
A worthy option to get study fund for an undergraduate degree program in Australia.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University is a research university that was founded in 1887. It has total enrolls about 87,000 students every year. It offers amazing opportunities for undergraduate and postgraduate degree level.
Why study at RMIT University? The university provides both theoretical and practical education, preparing students for success in a rapidly changing world. It encourages candidates for new approaches and shares the best experience with the skills to succeed in their chosen career.
Application Deadline: January 29, 2021
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 8
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students are allowed to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The study fund is available for the undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be an international student
- be onshore and completing your high school in Australia
- submit your application via VTAC and receive an offer from RMIT for an Undergraduate program
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you wish to grab this wonderful opportunity then you are advised to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants must complete the application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all required supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, seekers must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You are recommended to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
Benefits: The university will provide the award amount of AUD $5000 to the winning students.