Outstanding academic performers who desire to succeed in the tourism and hospitality world must check out the wonderful Tourism and Hospitality Management Scholarship offered at RMIT University in Australia. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
International students, exclusively citizens of Vietnam, are offered this scholarship application. The students can apply for the bachelor of Tourism & Hospitality programme at RMIT to be considered. The selection of winners will be based on merit and academic achievements and they will be awarded a tuition fee reduction worth 50% of the tuition fee.
Nice offer for international students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, commonly known as RMIT University, is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia, which was founded by Francis Ormond in 1887. The university that initially began as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology in response to the industrial revolution in Australia now ranks 190th in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at RMIT University? RMIT University is a fast–innovating, high-skill knowledge economy to its communities and the world. Driven by impact and focused on the challenges and opportunities emerging around, the university showcases a strong dedication to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
Application Deadline: 7th July 2023.
- University or Organization: Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Vietnam can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Tourism & Hospitality program offered at RMIT University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be citizens of Vietnam.
- The applicants must be commencing the semester in 2023.
- The applicants must have completed high school with a minimum grade 12 GPA of 8.5/ 10.0, IB diploma with a minimum of 33 points in total, or GCE ‘A’ Levels (UK) of minimum 11 points for three Advanced subjects or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit an application formto [email protected] or [email protected] with the title: Application form – [Full name] – [Date of Birth]. All eligible candidates will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Notarised copy of original senior high school graduation certificate with a notarised English translation
- Notarised copy of original academic transcripts
- Two photographs (3x4cm)
- Copy of passport
- Recommendation letter
- Personal Statement
- Work permit
- Copy of Health Insurance Certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Vietnamese Upper Secondary School (High School) Graduation Diploma with a minimum GPA of 7.0/10.0 for Grade 12.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The winning undergraduate students will be awarded this scholarship through a tuition fee reduction up to 50% of the undergraduate program undertaken by RMIT University.