Apply for your higher research degree at RMIT University in Australia and get a chance to win ATN-Latin American PhD Positionsfor the academic year 2020/21.
Beneficial option to get a PhD education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
As one of Australia’s original tertiary institutions, RMIT University now began as a night school offering classes in art, science, and technology. It is ranked 17th in the World for art and design subjects in the QS World University Rankings.
Why at RMIT University? At this university, you can learn from experts in your field of study while benefiting from our strong industry connections and a curriculum influenced by the latest industry trends.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: AU$31,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: Candidates from Latin America
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru or Uruguay)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have held, or be currently completing a Master by Research, a Master by coursework with a significant research component graded as high distinction, or equivalent, an Honours degree achieving first-class honours, a 4 year bachelor degree achieving a GPA of 4 or equivalent (80%) or above and publications or significant research experience that could be deemed equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this bursary then you must have to submit an Expression of Interest via the RMIT Research Admissions System at the university. After taking confirmation seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the copies of transcripts and diplomas, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, statement of purpose and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: RMIT University admits students on the basis of their demonstrated capacity to succeed and sets minimum entry requirements for each level of study.
- Language Requirement: You need to provide evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT University.
This scholarship program provides the following benefits to recipients:
- A stipend of AU$31,260 per year pro-rata for 3 years up to a maximum of 3.5 years
- Tuition Fee funding for 3 years up to a maximum of 3.5 years
- Contribution to relocation costs to Australia
- Health Insurance (OSHC) for visa length duration