The Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL) now wishes to invite applicants for its Rob Childs Undergraduate Scholarship. One scholarship is available to Home/EU students to pursue an undergraduate programme.
The aim of The grants is to support students with tuition fee waivers over the first three years of study at Royal Holloway.
Home/EU students are eligible to apply.
User Review( votes)
Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL), formally incorporated as Royal Holloway and Bedford New College, is a public research university and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It has three faculties, 20 academic departments, and c. 9,265 undergraduate and postgraduate students from over 100 countries.
- Applications Deadline: March 19, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded for the following programme:
- Accounting and Finance – BSc
- Accounting and Finance (Year in Business) – BSc
- Business and Management – BSc
- Business and Management (Year in Business) – BSc
- Management with Accounting – BSc
- Management with Accounting (Year in Business) – BSc
- Management with Digital Innovation – BSc
- Management with Digital Innovation (Year in Business) – BSc
- Management with Entrepreneurship – BSc
- Management with Entrepreneurship (Year in Business) – BSc
- Management with Human Resources – BSc
- Management with Human Resources (Year in Business) – BSc
- Management with International Business – BSc
- Management with International Business (Year in Business) – BSc
- Management with Marketing – BSc
- Management with Marketing (Year in Business) – BSc
- Management with Sustainability – BSc
- Management with Sustainability (Year in Business) – BSc
- Award: £3,333.33
- Nationality: Home/EU students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- Number of Awards: One scholarship is available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Home/EU students are eligible to apply for this application
Entrance Requirements: You must have Home/EU status and have received an offer to study one of the following degrees mentioned above.
- How to Apply: Before starting your application you should read the application Guidelines. You will need to email helen.bacci-at-royalholloway.ac.uk at the School of Management.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide all the information given below:
- Name and date of birth (as they appear in your passport)
- Your email address
- Your Royal Holloway Application number
- This should be no longer than 300 words and should include:
- Academic achievements which you are particularly proud of and why these are important to you.
- Why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for.
- Your future aspirations and how the support will help you to achieve your goals.
- Admission Requirements: You must have a minimum expected or final grades at GCE A-level of AAA or equivalent.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent written and verbal English skills.
The grant is offered as a part-tuition fee waiver toward an undergraduate Home/EU tuition fee paid in three equal annual instalments of £3,333.33 per academic year. You will be required to send a handwritten thank you letter to the donor for this application . You will also need to share your final grade upon graduation and send a brief report about your experience and future plans.