To stand true to its belief that accessible medical care starts with accessible medical education, the Ross University School of Medicine has decided to award the Canadian Scholars Award for the academic year 2023-2024.
Applicants holding an undergraduate degree (equivalent to U.S. Bachelor’s Degree) are eligible to apply and win this award. This award is especially directed to Canadian nationals and permanent residents. The candidates must have enrolled for the MD program commencing in January 2023 to be considered for this award valued at a total of $100,000.
Get financial assistance and complete your studies in USA.
User Review( votes)
Ross University School of Medicine is a private medical school ranked 110th among medical schools in the U.S. News Best Medical Schools rankings. It was founded in 1978 and has provided students with the foundation they need to pursue successful careers in medicine for over 40 years.
Why choose to study at the Ross University School of Medicine? The School of Medicine at Ross University is dedicated to the science of healing. It is proud of its rich tradition of preparing students for their life’s work as physicians. The school’s mission is to educate and provide an opportunity to a talented and diverse population of students determined to make an undeniable impact on the communities they serve.
Application Deadline: The applications are open. However students must observe course-specific application deadlines.
- University or Organization: Ross University School of Medicine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: $100,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canadian
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Canada
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the RUSM MD Program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be incoming, first semester students starting in January 2023.
- The applicants must be applying for the MD program’s 1st Semester at RUSM.
- The applicants must have full time, continuous enrolment status and remain in good standing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission via the Ross application portal. Students that meet the eligibility criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcript(s) from each college and/or professional school attended.
- At least two official letters of recommendation
- Persona statement
- Medical College Admission Test scores
- A passport sized-photo (optional)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit TOEFL, IELTS, or similar test score to prove English language proficiency.
The Ross University School of Medicine will present the selected candidates an award amount or $100,000 equally distributed over 10 Semesters, beginning with RUSM MD Program’s 1st academic semester.