Highly motivated students from all over the world are welcome to apply for the “Rotary Club of Bundaberg Sunrise Scholarship” for the session 2023/2024.
Great opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Central Queensland University is a non-profit public higher education institution that was founded in 1967. It offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees, bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
Why study at Central Queensland University? By attending this university, students have an opportunity to enhance their current experience and meet their needs to achieve the qualifications and knowledge for their career.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 30 January 2023
- University: Central Queensland University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Course work)
- Award: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be enrolled or intending to be enrolled at CQUniversity in Term 1, 2023
- Be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Education
- Have a residential postcode within the Bundaberg region (4620 – 4675)
- Be enrolled at CQUniversity as of Census Date in Term 1, 2023
- Not be receiving multiple CQUniversity Scholarships that exceed the annual value of $10,000.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for a Rotary Club of Bundaberg Sunrise funding, applicants must admission in an undergraduate degree program or postgraduate coursework at the university. Thereafter they can apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to supply the following supporting documentation written submission, evidence of academic achievements or unofficial transcript, evidence of community involvement, exemplary work or demonstration of leadership and resume.
- Admission Requirements: For getting enrolled in an undergraduate degree, aspirants need to maintain a minimum average GPA of 4.0 each term and remain enrolled in the course as at Census date of each term for a minimum of two academic units each term.
- Language Requirement: All claimants need to demonstrate that they meet the University’s English language requirements for the degree they have applied.
The successful students will receive an amount worth up to $3,000.