Highly motivated students from all over the world are welcome to apply for the “Rotary Club of Bundaberg Sunrise Scholarship” for the session 2020/21.
Great opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Central Queensland University is a non-profit public higher education institution that was founded in 1967. It offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees, bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
Why at Central Queensland University? By attending this university, students have an opportunity to enhance their current experience and meet their needs to achieve the qualifications and knowledge for their career.
Application Deadline: January 10, 2020
- University: Central Queensland University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Course work)
- Award: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be enrolled or intending to enrol at CQUniversity in Term 1, 2020
- Be studying a Bachelor or Postgraduate degree
- Be studying in the area of Education or Learning Management
- Have a residential postcode in the Bundaberg Region (4620-4675)
- Be enrolled at CQUniversity at the time of Census Date in Term 1, 2020
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for a Rotary Club of Bundaberg Sunrise funding, applicants must admission in an undergraduate degree program or postgraduate coursework at the university. Thereafter they can apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to supply the following supporting documentation written submission, evidence of academic achievements or unofficial transcript, evidence of community involvement, exemplary work or demonstration of leadership and resume.
- Admission Requirements: For getting enrolled in an undergraduate degree, aspirants need to maintain a minimum average GPA of 4.0 each term and remain enrolled in the course as at Census date of each term for a minimum of two academic units each term.
- Language Requirement: All claimants need to demonstrate that they meet the University’s English language requirements for the degree they have applied.
Benefits: The successful students will receive the amount worth up to $3,000.